Join the Immaculate Team
We are helping people restore their property and their lives – YOU can too!
At Immaculate Restoration, we strive to provide an immaculate clean with exceptional service. We are proud of the team we have built and love adding people with GREAT attitudes that are self motivated and coachable. We are truly a family at Immaculate Restoration and we depend on every team member to help us move the company forward. If you love helping people and having a great time doing it, see if one of our available positions is right for you.
Here you can find a list of all of our available openings. We are continually hiring based on the needs of the business and regularly have positions for carpet technicians, restoration technicians, and customer service so check back often.
Restoration Project Manager
Salary | Full-time
The Project Manager is responsible for the restoration of homes and businesses that have been damaged by water, smoke, fire, trauma or other methods of damage. Will carry out various administrative services will plan, organize, and direct execution of assigned projects.
Typical Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Establish and maintain a schedule to ensure all services are delivered in on time.
- Respond to water jobs and initiate water mitigation according to IICRC standards and Immaculate Restoration’s process.
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and review necessary paperwork.
- Meet with homeowners and explain our process, sign contracts, execute on job tasks required for the job (water extraction, demolition, etc, manage crew members, and see projects through to completion.
- Will be required to estimate projects.
- Create and maintain drying logs.
- Maintain all company restoration and cleaning equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained. Ensure proper storage and procedures are always followed.
- Perform marketing tasks to sell additional services or develop additional business as required.
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions.
- Must be reliable and available for 24/7 emergency calls when on call.
- Available to work overtime/weekends.
- Ensures all established company safety and security guidelines and protocols are followed on job sites.
- Ensures no equipment is left behind, and all chemicals and company property are accounted for and removed before leaving job site.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of office management and institutional management practices and procedures.
- Ability to create and sketch scopes of work and estimating.
- Proficient with Xactimate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and/or other company related software.
- Must have working knowledge of creating and maintaining drying logs, use of moisture meters, and moisture mapping.
- Must be able to complete all compliance tasks as required by insurance carriers, NV OSHA, and other regulatory agencies.
Education, Certifications, and Experience:
- High School Diploma.
- At least two years of related experience in water and mold restoration.
- WRT, ASD, AMRT certifications or the ability to earn them.
- OSHA 30
- Valid Driver’s License
- Annual clean driving record
- Background checks may apply
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Water Restoration & Mold Technician
$15 – $20 per hour | Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Typical Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Responding quickly to emergencies such as water, fire, and smoke damage.
- Identifying scope of work, measuring and sketching out all affected areas and employing industry standard restoration techniques.
- Extracting water from flooded structures using commercial extraction equipment.
- Performing demolition including removing damaged or wet building materials such as carpet, pad, baseboard, cabinets, drywall, etc.
- Taking accurate moisture readings and properly setting up commercial drying equipment to minimize drying time.
- Cleaning and maintaining proprietary equipment as needed.
- GREAT Attitude!
- Capable of working unsupervised
- Institute for Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification (IICRC) a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Professional appearance
- Customer service ability — providing “5-star” service to our clients
- Must be able to work in all types of conditions (hot, cold, wet and dusty)
- Clean DMV Record with valid operators license
- Able to pass a pulmonary test for proper air respirator fit
- Experience with Microbial / Mold Remediation, Media Blasting, Containment Construction, Sewage Clean Up, Structural Drying, 24 Hour Emergency Service and Thermal Imaging a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday and on call hours (evenings and weekends) as determined by business necessity
- Restoration Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job is Ideal for Soneone Who is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Hiring Our Heroes
At Immaculate Restoration, we value military experience. The skills and discipline that are developed in the military are highly transferable to a career with Immaculate Restoration. Leadership, problem solving, unmatched loyalty, courage, following through on commitments and delivering results are all attributes that we highly value at Immaculate Restoration. If you are a military veteran looking for a career in the restoration industry, please apply today!
Follow Us for the Latest
Submit Your Application
Use the form below to apply for any open positions